Thursday, July 11, 2013

Unboxing Reaper Bones Kickstarter Part 1

It came! My Reaper Bones Kickstarter pledge came today, and I'm pretty damn happy. I've been painting all these months to get back in the swing of things for these minis... and they're here... and they're awesome! I've taken apart one of my two vampire boxes during breaks from a remarkably successful night of patty-cake with my baby. Which is not off topic! I justified getting all these minis partially because of her! Back in October, back before we knew the sex or were telling anyone about the pregnancy, I thought, "What the hell, get some extra minis for the kid, it'll be a great thing for dad and child to do together!" She can't clap her hands yet, so she probably doesn't have great brush control... Luckily I got a pile of minis big enough to lay that long!

Tonight I unbagged my first Vampire box and laid them out on a printout from the website to take inventory.  Out of 238 in the box I'm missing one, a ghoul. But I got two extra spider swarms! Here's the proof:

No comments:

Post a Comment