Saturday, April 20, 2013

Descent WIPs plus Goblins

I'm done with painting for the night, and we're switching to Internet. Here's my WIPs, which just got washed and will be dry tomorrow. These four zombies will be simple drybrush jobs. I like the way Widow Larha, orc shaman, is turning out. Leoric the mage is also going good;  I'm giving his skin a wash I'm something besides black because I've finally learned from my mistakes.

In the background you can see the Descent sorcerers  Let me give you a preview of their full write-up: fuck those guys and fuck my pot of Dwarf Flesh. I'm getting such shitty coverage and I'm pretty frustrated and that's the main reason I'm done for the night.


The other thing did today was finish my ten goblins: four Descent, four Reaper Bones. The Bones were a joy to work with, and the Descent; well, I want to say they're done and I can move on;  but I've got two master monsters with this same sculpt left to do.  Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment