Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Painting Club

Man, a great night at Painting Club! I worked on Descent, duh, but I've made it through my ten version 2 heroes with the completion of High Mage Quellen. I also finished my minion Barghests and powered through four Razorwings, a very evil-looking sculpt I absolutely love.

Matt worked on basecoats for all of his Space:1889 minis, so he spent a lot of time looking up different uniforms and playing with color schemes. These are some great sculpts and I can't wait to see them painted up!

Finally, you can see that everything is on a mirror. Matt dug a big mirror out of an old television, and it makes a great workspace. I'm sure it keeps things a tad brighter, but the non-porous surface of the glass keeps the paint from drying quite as fast, and our blotches scrape right off at the end of the night. Viva la mirror!

No comments:

Post a Comment