Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wednesday Night WIPs

Tonight I did some touch-ups to finish off the boss monsters I did at Painting Club last night, then worked through my six minion skeleton archers from the Descent v1 box. But enough about that box... with this red Shadow Dragon done, I've completed all the miniatures in Descent v2! And Lair of the Wyrm, and Beastmen and Razorwings from v1... I've done a lot of Descent minis! Tomorrow I'll spend some time on bases, spray with matte sealer, and put this kid to bed.


Reaper updated us on their Bones Kickstarter last night, and it sounds like they're running about a month and a half behind. So I'll have June and early July to paint Descent v1, Wrath of Ashardalon, and maybe Legend of Drizzt. After all that, I'm going to be in great shape for all my new Bones stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment