Saturday, June 29, 2013

Ashardalon and Practice Bones Done!

Today I finished Ashardalon, Ancient Red Dragon, the last piece in my Wrath of Ashardalon set. I've still got the whole set out, so here's their yearbook photo.

Ashardalon himself came out okay but looked dodgy during the process, I thought the wash was too heavy and would make the whole thing muddy. But my highlights worked to bring out the colors I wanted. I'm starting to blend a little with a watery midpoint when the shades and highlights get too dramatic, and it's a good technique. So he's ready to set fire to all adventurers within two tiles.

On Friday I didn't have much time but I did finish that young Green Dragon. Here's all my practice Bones together... except for three goblins that are already downstairs filed under G for Goblin.  I love these Bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment