Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sunday Night WIPs

I got a late-ish today and didn't really paint after 4:00, but the bulk of my Sunday was spent on babies and painting! I started with my Descent minion Demon and finished him around noon... then I worked through my minion Crypt Dragon.
The demon is purple, giving room for a red Master demon. I played around with the luminosity of the fireball, like everyone does, like you pretty much have to. The dragon is red, which in Descent means I'll need to work hard to distinguish it from the Master miniature. But in D&D, red is what you want, they're the best dragons, the only ones with fire breath. And the morphology of this sculpt was closest to red out of all the WOTC designs. So I'll deal with that challenge when I get to the Master dragon; next weekend maybe! Seven more minis, Descent!

No comments:

Post a Comment